Cyber Liability Insurance
Data stored on a network is a threat to almost any business and only specific insurance policies will cover the costs incurred as a result of a cyber attack, anyone who isn’t sufficiently covered could be in breach of personal data protection and fined as a result.
Data loss can occur as a result of a system being directly hacked, opening an innocent looking e-mail that downloads malicious software, or even losing a laptop or USB.
We understand that the knock-on effects of a cyber breach or data leak can be massive with serious consequences to your business.
Our cyber liability insurance covers:
• A cyber incident response service, performed by cyber risk specialists.
• Crisis management to help safeguard any reputational damage.
• The compulsory notification and monitoring of anyone affected.
• Expert assistance to restore systems and firewalls.
• Legal advice and representation in connection with data protection investigations.
• Insurable fines and penalties charged by a data protection regulatory authority.
[ subject to policy terms and conditions ]
Should you ever suffer data loss, we can ensure that you will receive specialist support and advice to get your business back on its feet.
Our areas of expertise include: